The YGZJ series roto-cell solvent extractor is easy to operate and provides a high oil extraction rate. A wide application of the rotocel extractor has been found in the manufacturing of soybean oil, rapeseed oil, cottonseed oil, sunflower seed oil, peanut oil and many other types of vegetable oil. It’s an ideal choice for the upgrades and expansion of oil processing plants, due to the high efficiency and yield.
Main Features of Roto-Cell Solvent Extractor
1. A high material bed ensures the materials are thoroughly soaked in miscella. This greatly increases the contact time, thus allowing for high extraction efficiency and low oil waste. What’s more, foams produced in the solvent are few, which make for a smooth oil extraction process and high oil quality.
2. By using self-cleaning V-shape plates, the rotary cell extractor provides a strong guarantee for high penetration speed and non-clogging operation.
3. In accordance with different material properties, the oil seed extractor applies a special meal discharging device, which ensures the successful discharge of meals arranging them orderly in the divider, creating a sealed environment and preventing the mixed steam from flowing backward.
4. With the assistance of a variable-frequency speed controller, the extraction time and processing quantity can thus be regulated conveniently and easily. It also provides a sealing function and prevents the mixed steam from flowing backward.
5. The entire roto-cell type solvent extractor has a simple structure, convenient operation and high efficiency.
|Roto-cell solvent extractor||YJCP300||100 t/d||1.5||Oil extraction||It's an ideal choice for small-tonnage production and is suitable for fine oil materials and oil materials with high oil content.|