The oilseed dehulling unit is intended for separating and removing the loosened hulls and other impurities from the seed. Aside from the basic function, it can also be used for heating and cooling oilseeds.
Main Features of Oilseed Dehulling Unit
1. The aspirator is easy to install and convenient to maintain, with stable operation and low energy consumption.
2. In the feeding port, anti-abrasion material is used to increase the service life of the seed hulling machine.
3. Before being sent into the airing section, the cracked seeds will be distributed and spread evenly by the plate installed at the feeder.
4. After seeds enter the aspirator, they go through the impact rods for slitting and loosening. The impact rods are made using solid steel, with high rigidity and long service life. Alternately arranged, the rods ensure sufficient time to handle the seeds and contribute to fast and convenient dehulling.
5. At the bottom of the airing system is an automatic discharging device. It provides simple material discharging and also works as a part of the closed air loop, reducing the amount of air exhausted in the atmosphere.
|Name||Model||Production capacity||Power (kw)||Application||Notes|
|Oilseed dehulling unit||FX-5||500t/d||1.1||Raw material preparation, dehulling, dewatering and thermal insulation||With a closed air loop device|