Integrating conditioning and drying functions, the oilseed cooker handles rapeseeds and soybeans properly to make sure their physical properties are suitable for the subsequent process. By doing so, the oilseed conditioner both guarantees the material quality and simplifies the manufacturing procedure.
When conditioning, the oilseed cooker heats the materials up to 60º-65℃, softening them for the later rolling process. At the same time, the oilseed cooker helps to achieve uniform internal structure of the soybean, a water balance inside and outside and remove about 2-3% water in the soybeans.
Advantages of Oilseed Cooker
1. With the functions of drying and softening, the oilseed cooker conditioner greatly simplifies the preparation work for soybean processing.
2. Designed with three material leveling devices, the feeding system provides an effective control to the material respectively at a low, medium and high level. It ensures sufficient material for heating, reduces the thermal loss and prevents the heating tubes from excessive materials.
3. The upper two layers of heating tubes are mounted with steel angles, in order to avoid tube wear and prolong the lifespan of the oilseed cooker.
4. In every heating layer, the stainless steel tubes are arranged alternately, allowing for excellent heat guidance and conduction, which in turn guarantees uniform heating of materials. In addition, each heating section has a maintenance and clean-up device.
5. Two adjacent heating sections are installed at a 90°angle, to ensure no blind spots when heating.
6. The oilseed conditioner combines steam and hot wind, achieving a strong dewatering capacity.
7. During the manufacturing process, heating, drying and conditioning are performed alternately, which results in the smoothness and success of subsequent process.
8. As for material discharging, the oilseed cooker adopts a variable-frequency motor for convenient and speedy discharging. Not only that, the discharging system is also designed with an emergency discharging port for expelling material under special situations. Meanwhile, the port is also an access to taking samples or a material outlet if something goes wrong with the machine.
9. The modular structure of this oilseed processing plant leads to easy and effortless installation and transport.
|Model||Production capacity||Power (KW)||Main applications||Notes|
|TZJ18||500t/d||1.1||Soybean softening, conditioning, humidifying, dehumidifying||Humidifying device and dehumidifying device are designed|