Through extensive research and experimentation, we improved and upgraded the scraper conveyor and launched TGSS and TGSC series scraper conveyor. In general, the horizontal scraper conveyors are sorted into three types, common type, sealing type and special type. An extensive application of the material transportation device is found in grain and oil processing factories for moving powder, flake and particle materials.
Main Advantages of Scraper Conveyor
1. The scraper conveyor possesses a compact structure, small volume, easy operation and convenient maintenance.
2. Because the material slot is sealed, materials will not fly and float everywhere, thus leading to low material loss and a safe working environment.
3. The oilseed conveyor is also manufactured with stable operation, reliable performance, low energy consumption, high efficiency and little noise.
4. In accordance with the bearing capacity of scraper and different customer requirements, cranked link chain and other types of chains can be chosen to achieve optimal bearing performance.
5. The feeding quantity and discharging quantity can be adjusted, thanks to the flexible mechanical design.
6. To resolve the material accumulation problem, a scraper is installed to eliminate pile-ups
7. The design of the reducer and motor pedestal makes it convenient, fast and accurate to adjust and tension chains.
8. Mounted outside the machine housing, the bearing doesn't have the wear and abrasion problem caused by material crumbs falling into it, thus extending its lifespan.
9. The head, end and main body of the horizontal scraper are designed with an up and down structure, that is easy to dismount and maintain.
10. As for hard materials, anti-abrasion lining plates (UHMW or manganese plate) are available.
11. According to the manufacture demands, a ventilation device can be mounted to dry or cool materials during the transport.
|Model||Slot width (mm)||Speed (m/s)||Delivery capacity (m3/h)||Max. delivery distance (m)||Loading height (mm)|
|Model||Slot width (mm)||Slot height (mm)||Speed (m/s)||Delivery capacity (m3/h)||Max. lifting height (m)|